I've overhauled my site during the recent monts. The things I've done:
- Migrated every MediaWiki page to WordPress and shut down MediaWiki.
- Migrated every image to Flickr.
- Moved every useful project to the cloud, primarily to Google Code due to its simplicity.
- Cleaned up my project page and included my smaller projects.
- Overhauled the main page.
- Updated the categories.
- Moved my CV to LinkedIn.
- Made every page 100% XHTML Transitional complicant.
It's been a major update that I wanted do to a long time ago but never had the time. I also have some small plans regarding improving the performance of my site. I wanna use a PHP opcode cache, make an image sprite from the theme images and serve static content using lighty from a separate subdomain. None of these is urgent but I want my site to be lightning fast eventually.